We deeply value the trust our supporters place in our work and are committed to making the most efficient use of our resources. With this in mind, we work hard to ensure that funds are directed to programmes where they will have the biggest impact on children with cleft conditions.
How we spend our funds
For every €1
You can find out more about how we spend our funds in our FAQs section.
Comhlámh‘s mission is to challenge our society on the root causes of global poverty and inequality and empower people to demand equity in global relations.
Operation Smile Ireland is a signatory to the Code of Good Practice developed by Comhlámh, and the Dóchas Code of Conduct on Images and Messages. If you would like give feedback on our use of images and messages email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a complaint with regard to the Dóchas Code of Conduct on Images and Messages, please follow the the Dochas complain procedure.
Our promise to you
When you contribute to Operation Smile we make the following promise to you as we value your trust highly:
- Money raised will go towards our goal of improving health and dignity through safe surgery and comprehensive cleft care.
- We will never sell or share your details with other organisations.
- You can contact our team at any time to amend your details, tell us how you wish to be contacted, or let us know if you no longer wish to hear from us. Just call us on 1800 849 061 or email email@example.com.
- We will show you how your donations are changing the lives of children with cleft conditions all over the world.
- We won’t hold your data for longer than necessary.
- We’re signatory of the Code of Good Practice developed by Comhlámh, and the Dóchas Code of Conduct on Images and Messages.
- We are member of Charities Institute Ireland and the Dochas, The Irish Association of Non-Governmental Development Organisations.
We encourage you to read our Trustees Report and Financial Statements to see the impact of your donations and our work.