How Your Support Helps
Every euro counts. Every gift helps change a hurting child's life.
Your gifts transform lives:
- It takes as little as 45 minutes and costs approximately €240 for an Operation Smile cleft lip surgery to change a child's life.
- Operation Smile Ireland is able to reclaim tax paid on donations of over €250 total or more in a single year, making your donations even more valuable to children in need! Click here to find out more about tax effective giving.
- A contribution of €750 or greater will support not only the surgical cost for one child but also the crucial medical training and education for each country that is the hallmark of Operation Smile.
- Contributions in excess of surgical costs are invested into our sustainability programmes, which empower our partner countries to treat more children on their own.
- Operation Smile Ireland has many credentialed medical volunteers ready to donate their time and talent. Your gifts help send them to countries where desperate children are waiting to be healed.
Your gifts build awareness and leadership
- Operation Smile Ireland’s medical and community volunteers and supporters work tirelessly to raise funds, recruit volunteers and raise awareness on a grassroots level.
- With your support, Operation Smile continues to lead the way in effective, safe surgeries worldwide through medical diplomacy and research.
- Operation Smile Student Clubs across Ireland work to build awareness, conduct grassroots fundraising and educate students about values of commitment, leadership and volunteerism.
- The World Care Program brings children and young adults to Ireland, the US and other countries for surgeries that are too complicated to be performed during in-country missions.